FOB is a benchtop lab sterilizer that combines excellent performance with high quality materials, ease of use and reduced utilies consumption.
The FOB series are suitable for many different applications, making it the perfect choice to satisfy modern laboratory needs. FOB series autoclaves combines technology and know-how, and can be used by very different laboratories, such as:
- Private and public microbiology labs.
- High schools and Universities.
- Research institutes, life sciences and biotech labs.
- Clinical diagnostic labs.
- Agriculture, environmental and veterinary labs.
- Material testing laboratories.
- Quality control lab´s in pharma, food/beverage, chemistry/cosmetics and other industrial sectors.
FOB may be adapted to satisfy various laboratory applications and the treatment of many different types of loads, including waste with high pathogen risk, in addition to solid porous goods, packaged items and liquid/media, in open and sealed containers.
FOB series autoclaves are used in highly specialized fields thanks to a wide selection of options on a modular system. Hence, FOB sterilizers can be configured to meet the most demanding user’s requirements.
Please, click on the link “recommended kit” to check out all possible configurations referred to FOB series.
DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES
FOB series of bench top lab sterilizers can be designed with four different chamber dimensions with single or double hinged doors for pass-through applications:
- FOB2-TS: 47 liters, single hinged door.
- FOB2S-TS: 75 liters, double hinged door.
- FOB3-TS: 90 liters, single hinged door.
- FOB3S-TS: 122 liters, double hinged door.
A unique opening/closing door system with patented pneumatic gasket seal guarantees perfect airtight, maximum reliability and improved safety for operators. Moreover, FOB autoclaves can be equipped with safety device in compliance with TRB402 and thermal interlock to prevent door opening.
Chambers, pneumatic valves and hydraulic components are made of 316L stainless steel, with sanitary electropolished finishing. FOB is designed to assure wide and easy access to technical area for maintenance activities.
Easy installation and quick connection to the utilities makes FOB series autoclave even more attractive. To assure energy savings, FOB has a heat exchanger recovery system installed out of the chamber to reuse the heat of condensate for water pre-heating before the steam generation.
FOB series is equipped with DCS Plus 10 process controller: 30 cycles easy to customize in a multi-user environment. Large touch-screen color display and interface for remote monitoring via Ethernet control. DCS Plus 10 process controller is fully validated and documented.
- Modular concept: extremely flexible configuration.
- Energy saving system.
- Adjustable operator display for an ergonomic postioning.
- Extensive choice of loading equipment (racks, adjustable shelves, baskets, etc.).
- High level of programming with 30 configurable cycles .
- Special test programs (i.e. Bowie-Dick, vacuum, pressure leak, etc.) for routine check of sterilizer efficiency.
- European directives: 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), 2014/35/EU – Low tension equipment (LVD), 2006/95/EC – Safety of machinery (MD)
- European standards: EN ISO 12100, EN ISO 13857, EN ISO 13849-1, EN IEC 60204-1, EN 61326-1, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-040, EN 4126-1, EN 12953-9
- US electrical standards: NFPA 70 – National electrical code, UL 61010-1 – Safety requirement for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – Part 1: general requirements
- Pressure vessel and electrical steam generator compliant to: 2014/68/EU – Pressure equipment directive (PED)
- FDA: compliance for non metallic component in contact with process fluids
- ASME: Stamp R, Stamp S, Stamp U
- Chinese standard: SELO
- Swiss standard: SR 930.114
- Russian standard: CU TR 032
- PD 5000 code
Can we help you?
DCS PLUS 10
DCS Plus 10 is specially developed for Fedegari sterilizers. The result is a modular system, which offers a wide range of diagnostic functions and high reliability.
The system is composed of a main module and other several modules dedicated to individual functions such as: management programs, cycles, phases, configuration and alarms for the module while managing doors, generator, pneumatic valves, analog and 230 V outlets for dedicated modules.
DCS LINK for remote data archiving on a PC over the Ethernet Port;
DCS LOGGER for managing data according to the 21 CFR Part 11 protocol.