How to select the right autoclave to sterilize my load?
Which is the best sterilization cycle?
What are the factors that affect the efficacy of sterilization?
You can learn it and much more! Three days fully dedicated to every sterilization aspect, from basic principles to validation activities. This is PDA 2020 Understanding Sterilization training course! Starting from an overview of all sterilization methods, participants will have the opportunity to discover the secrets of moist-heat sterilization. Not only theoretical sessions, but also hands-on training with process machines for increasing your practical knowledge.
Participants of PDA 2020 Understanding Sterilization will be able to discuss real-life problems while using Fedegari equipment to apply their new knowledge and capabilities. Finally, attendees will have the opportunity to share their experiences and challenges with experts in sterilization and contamination control.
Attendees of ‘PDA 2020 Understanding Sterilization’ will learn how to:
- Select the right machine according to the product to be treated
- Create the perfect cycle for liquid and porous loads
- Run biological and thermal validation
Who Should Attend:
- Manufacturing Supervisors and Operators
- QA Managers
- QC Managers
- Facility Managers/Technicians
- Validation/Qualification Personnel
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Head of Production
- Process Engineers
- Process Developers
The ‘PDA 2020 Understanding Sterilization’ participants will:
- understand concepts of decontamination, disinfection and sterilization
- learn the principles of moist heat/dry heat sterilization
- have an overview of other sterilization methods (gamma irradiation, E-Beam, EtO)
- know how to calculate F0 and D values
- have understood the different cycle requirements for various load types (solid, porous, liquid)
- go through approaches for qualification of equipment
- discuss and understand challenges and solutions for biological and chemical indicators
Maria Luisa Bernuzzi
Manager Research & Development, Fedegari Group
Manager Process Innovation, Fedegari Group
Want to learn more about our training offerings?
Want a customized training?